.:Electri-Q:. v. 1.8.8 beta
FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS ONLY
- USE WITH EXISTING REGISTRATION -
'Electri-Q 1.8.8 beta
is a simple, intuitive, but powerful minimum phase EQ, which makes it very
easy to adjust the magnitude of any audio material. Due to its flexibility,
it can be used on every track or even as a mastering equalizer.
The plugin offers two different algorithms. The algorithm 'Analog' was
modelled on a transistor based circuit of a real analog EQ. On the
other hand 'Digital' is a pure and neutral digital EQ without any coloration.
'Electri-Q 1.8.8 beta'
has up to 64 bands and offers several filter types.
It comes as native Windows VST Plugin or as WinAmp plugin
The beta version includes additional bugfixes, due to the changes it may cause crashes and still cause unidentified problems.
- - Wavelab work around added
- - DLL unload bug fixed
- - right mouse button draw issue fixed
- - slightly increased the speed of the framework/interface
- - preset store bug fixed
- - WinAmp bug during switching of DSP plugins fixed
- - slightly modified plugin initialization